Free Ride Equestrian
Empower Hybrid Breech in Magnolia
*We recommend sizing up 1 size these offer more compression than our typical fabrics think spanks for equestrians!
Meet the New Empower Hybrid! This new compression fabric is a game changer offering superior support in the saddle. The sculpting fabric is unparalleled, providing muscles with support to help fight fatigue. They will hug you in all the right places and the knee patch design or full seat both offer a slimming waist.
The Empower Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. Mid rise with no zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look.
- High waist, flattering waistband belt loops and faux zipper
- Tummy control Compression waist band
- Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat or knee patch silicone grip system
- Ventilated mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with 2 secure cell phone pockets one on each hip!
I Love the fabric and the rich magnolia color
The breeches are So very comfortable to wear all day !! And the phone pocket is great !
Nice breeches but not for me
I love the way they look on me and fabric, but the "compression" style is just not for me. I do not like how tight these are--they are hard to put on but are ok once on. I also did not like the seams behind my knee. They dug into skin with my riding boots on and I couldn't wait to rip them off once home. These are very nice just not for me.
Great product! They fit accurate to the sizing chart provided. Love the different color options and the fabric used especially for the price.
I didn’t want to take them off! Not but seriously, every affordable pair of breeches I’ve tried so far fits uncomfortably in at least one area. These feel butter-smooth and they have enough compression to hold them at the thighs, so even though mine are a bit loose at the waist, they don’t ride down. I’ll just wear a belt for these, but for next pair I probably won’t size up and hopefully get a better fit at the waist.