Free Ride Equestrian
Empower Hybrid Breech in Steel XS-M
*We recommend sizing up 1 size these offer more compression than our typical fabrics, think spanks for equestrians! *
*Silicone grip goes quite high up the thigh and offers almost as much grip as full seat*
Meet the New Empower Hybrid! This new compression fabric is a game changer offering superior support in the saddle. The sculpting fabric is unparalleled, providing muscles with support to help fight fatigue. They will hug you in all the right places and the knee patch design or full seat both offer a slimming waist.
The Empower Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. Natural rise, with no zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist-line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look.
- Natural-rise fit, flattering waistband belt loops and faux zipper
- Tummy control Compression waist band
- Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat or knee patch silicone grip system
- Ventilated mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with 2 secure cell phone pockets one on each hip!
Nice summer option!
I love how light and airy these breeches are. I prefer the fit of the lux breech but these are still very comfortable - they allow you to move while still giving you enough support. I’ve only ridden in them once and they were a little squeaky but I think that will go away after a couple washes :)
Best pair of breeches i’ve ever had!! So comfy and thin but also very strong material
The knee patch goes high enough for grip without the need for full seat. The fabric is high quality and comfortable. Very quick shipping and active customer service.
I absolutely love these! Theyre soft, stretchy and so comfortable. Definitely will be buying another pair
Poor quality control
Haven’t ridden in them yet, I also bought in black. The steel gray pair are about an inch longer than the black. Would like a replacement.