Free Ride Equestrian
Define Hybrid Full Seat Breech in Forest
The Define Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The Smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. Mid waist with no zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look.
Full Seat breeches are made of the most luxurious, silky smooth material to meet the highest requirements of comfort & design. These are sleek chic and sure to be your new favorite breeches.
- Forest green with silver logo, durable black mesh ventilated calf & faux zipper for unbeatable comfort and smooth front.
- 2 large pockets, one on each hip.
- Four way stretch non-see through fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat silicone grip system
- Ventilated black mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with secure cell phone pocket
Love these breeches. My go to for summer in Florida.
I wore them for the first time today in 85 degree weather with 90 percent humidity. I felt comfortable and stylish throughout my lesson. I love that they could easily be mistaken for yoga pants, but you can also dress them up with a belt. I’m 5’8 and 125 lbs and the small fits great. The side pockets and the mesh bottoms are genius. These will be a staple in my summer riding wardrobe.
These are incredible. I always thought I loved wearing my breeches all day but these are SO much more comfortable and useable!!! And you cannot beat the under $100 price. Amazing!!!!!
Someone recommended these to me as I was looking for a pair of lightweight riding tights with a phone pocket on the side. I love the fact that these have beltloops, that is the only thing that I didn't like about riding leggings of other styles. The silicone grips are good as well since they aren't too big so they don't get stuck to the saddle. Overall i would definitely recommend them!
I do love the breeches. Very comfy. Fit great. I did have some threads coming undone after only 1 wear though. Which was sad.