Free Ride Equestrian
Lux Breech in Beige
Full Seat or Knee Patch
Full Seat in stock. Knee Patch pre-orders will ship first week of July.
Our Popular signature line 'Lux' Full Seat competition breeches are made of the most luxurious, silky smooth material to meet the highest requirements of comfort & design. Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek.
- Flattering fit with medium waist & flat lay zipper and snaps.
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feeling
- Free Ride Equestrian custom Full seat silicone grip system
- Wide belt loops that pair perfectly with our Flexi-Belts for a polished look.
- Complete with secure cell phone pocket
- The look of breeches with the stretch and fit of a legging. Your going to love everything about these breeches.
- A cell pocket on hip and faux back pockets are piped in white with white logo create a stunning design.
Love the light weight fabric for hot summer riding. Not as thin as some others I've tried, but also not thick to be hot. VERY stretchy, which I like because I am a thin older woman and don't want a saggy breech. The full seat is not super sticky, just right. Only 4 stars because a perfect breech for me, would have no seams in the crotch area. I would suggest they make the crotch more like athletic yoga pants with a nice smooth triangle,. Love the cute back pockets!
I have 4 pairs now and love them. I did have a snap come out from one of the pairs I bought this last fall. Overall they wash well, are super comfortable and have a great grip in the seat. Highly recommend
I have such a hard time finding breeches that fit properly and don’t give me a muffin top. These are beyond comfortable, so flattering, and easy to ride in. I love the combo of sporty and chic! Can’t wait to buy more colours :)
These are my 3rd pair of Free Rides. I ordered a medium and are perfect- I tend to wear a size 8/10 or size 28/30. I ordered a large in their other styles and they fit but are a little loose and I need a belt! Love the material, super comfy and how well they hold up/stay clean while I work all day at the barn. Looking forward to buying their winter breeches next ;)
These just might be the most comfortable riding pants I’ve ever worn! They’re more of a legging than a traditional riding breech, which is what I usually wear. But they aren’t see through at all and I love the silicone full seat detailing. I usually wear a 26R/L so I ordered a medium and they fit very well! For reference I’m 5’6” and 125 lbs