Free Ride Equestrian
Empower Hybrid Breech in Steel
*We recommend sizing up 1 size these offer more compression than our typical fabrics, think spanks for equestrians!*
Inventory is low for full seat options, although the knee patch silicone grip goes quite high up the thigh and offers almost as much grip as full seat
Meet the New Empower Hybrid! This new compression fabric is a game changer offering superior support in the saddle. The sculpting fabric is unparalleled, providing muscles with support to help fight fatigue. They will hug you in all the right places and the knee patch design or full seat both offer a slimming waist.
The Empower Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. Mid rise with no zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look.
- Mid-rise fit, flattering waistband belt loops and faux zipper
- Tummy control Compression waist band
- Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat or knee patch silicone grip system
- Ventilated mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with 2 secure cell phone pockets one on each hip!
Poor quality control
Haven’t ridden in them yet, I also bought in black. The steel gray pair are about an inch longer than the black. Would like a replacement.
My New Go-To Breeches
I received a pair of Free Ride leggings for Christmas and absolutely fell in love with them. These came on sale and it was a done deal. They’re like a second skin, super flattering, great grip. Will definitely be buying in more colors.
I absolutely love these breeches! They are comfortable but still have great grip for dressage! Excellent color choices and I will not hesitate to fill my closet with these breeches!
Love the material, hate the fit
I have yet to use the item. The mesh bunches up at the bottom since I’m short. Additionally, it highlights my mom tummy, not hide it. I will be returning them. Please consider offering different lengths.