Free Ride Equestrian
Beige Lux Breech
Our Popular signature line 'Lux' breeches are made of the most luxurious, silky smooth material to meet the highest requirements of comfort & design. Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek. Fits like a legging with all the look and function of a show breech.
- Flattering fit with medium waist & zipper and snap front closure
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feeling
- Free Ride Equestrian custom Full Seat or Knee Patch silicone grip system
- Belt loops that pair perfectly with our Flexi-Belts for a polished look.
- Complete with secure cell phone pocket on left hip
- The look of breeches with the stretch and fit of a legging. Your going to love everything about these breeches.
- Faux back pockets are piped in white with white logo create a stunning design.
First Time Buyer of FR Breeches
These breeches are VERY soft and comfortable. But I was very surprised at how thin the material is and I wish it had More compression in the tummy area. I bought these to school in, but am concerned how they’ll wear with frequent use.
I never got the item, i tried contacting support. there was an issue with the address that no one verified so the items just shipped back to the warehouse. very poor service
I LOVE the way these feel. Do yourself a favor and follow the sizing guide, not what your friends wear/say! After getting the large, they are perfect! Exchange was easy too! My only feeback is that they are thinner than they appear- definitely like a somewhat thicker legging, will not hide underwear lines or cellulite. Also, as someone who carries my weight in my hips/butt (5’2” and 128lbs), the larges fit well EVERYWHERE except length! About 0.5-1” too long, sadly, so I have to cuff them or have them tailored. 4/5 stars!
Want to Love them.
These breeches are so soft and are not see through but unfortunately they do not last. I have bought two pairs one got a whole in the crotch the first time I rode in them and the second pair looks worn after the second wash (I washed them with like colors and hung dry). I got so many compliments on them so I really wanted to love them but for the price they just aren’t worth it.
These are the most comfortable breeches I have ever had the pleasure of putting on. They are like butter against your skin. Very stretchy so I would buy one size smaller. The beige is beautiful! I just ordered 2 more pairs in Charcoal and Navy full seat. I ordered them 2 days ago and they being delivered today with FREE Shipping! I can not say enough about these breeches. LOVE THEM I have told all my horsey friends about them.