Free Ride Equestrian
Lux Hybrid Full Seat Breech in Black L, XL
Meet our newest design. The Lux Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The Smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. No zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look. 'Lux' Full Seat breeches are made of the most luxurious, silky smooth material to meet the highest requirements of comfort & design. These are sleek chic and sure to be your new favorite breeches.
- Sleek black with grey logo, black mesh & faux zipper for unbeatable comfort and smooth front.
- Medium height waist and wide belt loops that pair perfectly with our Flexi-Belts for a polished look
- Four way stretch non-see thru fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat silicone grip system
- Ventilated mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with secure cell phone pocket
I bought the wrong size and this company was more than helpful. I was over the 14 day policy but they answered my emails immediately and got me the correct size very fast!! Girls love the breeches too! Highly recommend this business.
I absolutely love these breeches! The material is thin enough to be comfortable in our hot tropical weather (Hawaii), but thick enough that it doesn’t show lumps when you tuck your shirt in. I love the silicone full seat, and the flexi-belts look great with these too. I am totally obsessed and can’t wait for more colors to come out! I have a pair in charcoal and just ordered a bunch of the leggings next :)
Love these! A great combination of the convenience, comfort, and casual look of leggings but with the upgraded look of a nicer riding breech. Complete the look with a flexi-belt and you’ll have a comfortable yet stylish look that is appropriate in any arena. I will definitely be buying more when they restock other colors!
Awesome love them so far so comfortable Just hope they hold up with sooo many horses I ride. Thanks