Free Ride Equestrian
Lux Hybrid Full Seat Breech in White
Meet our newest design. The Lux Hybrid is a breech legging crossover. The Smooth lines and sleek design create a polished look and ultimate comfort in the saddle. No zipper, no snaps, smooth front waist line, and our embellished belt loops create a stunning look. Everything you ever wanted in riding breeches.
Popular signature line 'Lux' Full Seat competition breeches are made of the most luxurious, silky smooth material to meet the highest requirements of comfort & design. These are sleek chic and sure to be your new favorite breeches.
- White with grey logo, white mesh & faux zipper for unbeatable comfort and smooth front.
- The easiest white breeches to wash, ever! Wash in warm water with your favorite detergent and they transform back to bright white!
- Made to impress in the show ring with ultimate sportswear functionality, these breeches are both technical and sleek
- Four way stretch non-see through fabric that provides outstanding durability, support, and feel.
- Custom Free Ride Equestrian Full seat silicone grip system
- Ventilated mesh lining at the ankle provides superior comfort under riding boots and socks.
- Complete with secure cell phone pocket
Love the fit and white show pants clean beautifully.
Received quickly- tried on immediately. The breeches were very thin material. Absolutely see through- at least in the white I purchased. Sent back.
These hybrid breeches are amazing! They offer the same compression as the Lux tights I ride in daily and feel incredible. I love the look of actual breeches with back pockets and belt loops. But I especially love the high waist and sleek look. I'll also never bleach another pair of whites again, because there's just no need! Threw my hybrids into the wash as directed, grass stains, dirt and all and they came out sparkling white just like the day I received them. I'm just so impressed!
Loved them, but they were much looser than I expected based on the Size Guide. I would have exchanged them for a smaller size, but they were sold out. Exchanged them for another pair on pre-sale. Looking forward to repurchasing these when my size is available again!